Senior PM - Planning & Development - SID
Project Manager – Planning / EIA / SID
Based in Dublin our client are a major service supplier to the Infrastructure, Property, and Construction Industry. Over the past number of decades they have been successful in managing the delivery of highly complex planning processes particularly Strategic Infrastructure Developments across the island of Ireland.
They now wish to appoint a Senior Project Manager to join their Environmental & Planning business to work alongside engineers, scientists and planners on some of the most high profile infrastructure projects in the state.
Nature of the Role:
• Working as part of and support cross disciplinary teams working in preliminary design, statutory consent and construction stage projects;
• Provide leadership in statutory consent applications for large scale public infrastructure (e.g. SID and conventional planning applications in the transport, water and power sectors);
• Management/supervision of the preparation of statutory consent applications and associated reports including, e.g. EIARs, AAs, NISs, FRAs;
• Coordinate and mentor junior staff;
• Commercial management of projects;
• Client relationship management.
• Degree Qualified Planner, Engineer, Environmental Scientist / Ecologist or Town/Land-Use Planner;
• Have at least 5 year relevant experience in the planning;
• Have experience bringing a Planning process either through the An Bord Pleanala appeals process or directly to the Bord.
• Ideally you will hold Chartered Status and membership of a relevant professional organisation;
• Strong knowledge of Irish planning legislation, policy and practice as it relates to the delivery of infrastructure in the power, water, transport sectors or large scale development projects;
• Have a proven track record in securing planning consent for major projects;
• Have excellent and written communication skills, with the ability to integrate into the existing team, and work alongside colleagues of other disciplines;
• Have good commercial acumen and effective client facing skills;
• Have effective business winning/client relationship skills;
• Have good mentoring skills to supervise and assist junior team members;
For further details please contact John Kangley Email: firstname.lastname@example.org Phone: 087 969 5371
Elysearch & Placement are an Executive Search & Recruitment Consultancy offering permanent staff and contract solutions to clients across the Engineering, Real Estate & Corporate Finance sectors. We currently have active requirements across the island of Ireland and Greater London area. Our experienced consultants all have specific industry expertise enabling us to recruit and match the right people to our clients’ vacancies. The majority of our current live jobs can be seen on the Elysearch & Placement website.