Quantity Surveyor - Cork - Lead Role
Quantity Surveyor - Cork
Our client are an established dynamic practice with a drive, energy and responsibility which inspires confidence amongst their clients that their project will be successfully delivered.
This is a non-traditional role, our client strive to be innovators and examine all procurement routes and methodologies to ensure their clients receive the best possible outcome. They strongly believe that value trumps cost and work closely with their clients to understand how they measure success and identify their success drivers and key deliverables.
Their client base and project portfolio is such that they enjoy a variety of work from Commercial and Residential Developer / Investor led work to ongoing work with established Corporate Clients, both indigenous and International.
This role is seen as a key appointment in the next phase of the company’s development. They have been awarded a number of assignments in the Munster region, specifically Cork and now wish to make an appointment at an appropriate level to expand upon this success.
The successful candidate will be the face of the business locally and will be supported and backed by the company directors in the implementation of the company’s regional development plan. As such this role will suit an individual that is motivated by the business aspects of a QS practice.
As the regional lead you will be actively involved in the business development activities of the company in the region. Client facing skills and an aptitude for winning business and developing business networks are important aspects of this role.
- They wish to appoint a degree qualified Quantity Surveyor, Chartered, perhaps with 10 to 20 years’ experience predominantly in a consultancy environment.
- You will be a confident, articulate client facing individual.
- Strong negotiation and business development skills are essential.
- Excellent presentation skills, both verbal and written is a given.
- Genuinely have an eye for detail and a clear understanding of the importance of the details of a project.
- You will be expected to have an aptitude for business as well as property and construction, including a clear understanding of P&L of a business unit.
- Most of all have ambition. The company directors wish to make an appointment of an individual that shares their goal and ambitions for the company.
Applicants with more and less experience will be considered depending on the exact nature of that experience.
For further Details and a face to face meeting please apply to John Kangley or Tom Noonan
Phone 01 533 1833 email email@example.com
Elysearch & Placement are an Executive Search & Recruitment Consultancy offering permanent staff and contract solutions to clients across the Engineering, Real Estate & Corporate Finance sectors. We currently have active requirements across the island of Ireland and Greater London area. Our experienced consultants all have specific industry expertise enabling us to recruit and match the right people to our clients’ vacancies. The majority of our current live jobs can be seen on the Elysearch & Placement website.