Project Manager - Property / Construction
Client Side Project Manager - Design, Procurement & Construction Management.
We currently have a requirement for a Project Manager for a role based in the South Side of Dublin. The role will involve managing the client’s interests on a number of multi-million euro construction projects.
This is a client side role and the successful applicant will have to demonstrate the ability to manage construction projects from inception stages right through to hand over but also have significant stakeholder management experience.
The role will involve managing the client’s interests on multi-million euro construction projects. The successful applicant will manage / monitor both the construction programme and cost plan with a view to minimising the impact on same of any variations to the project.
Duties will include:
- Keeping the project stakeholders informed of progress, cost and any other relevant issues.
- Oversee the tender and contractor / consultant appointment process
- Chair and minute project review meetings.
- Ensure smooth and timely flow of information between all parties to the contract.
- Endeavour to identify and predict potential bottlenecks and delays and action remedies.
- Agree valuations and final accounts for contractors and consultants.
- Monitor build and material quality.
- Ensure contractor and consultancy contractual compliance.
Simultaneously the PM will be required to assist in the front end design planning and procurement of other projects within our client’s portfolio.
Our client is seeking candidates that:
- Have a minimum of 5 years construction project management experience.
- A background in either Mechanical, Electrical, Civil / Structural Engineering or Architecture / Quantity Surveying / Building Surveying.
- Have a knowledge of current construction contracts and procurement methodologies.
- Ideally have a Degree in an Engineering or Construction related discipline.
- Have a proven track record of seeing projects through from feasibility / business case study to their successful completion.
- Have a current driving licence and vehicle.
Please apply to John Kangley at firstname.lastname@example.org Phone 01 533 1833
Elysearch & Placement are an Executive Search & Recruitment Consultancy offering permanent staff and contract solutions to clients across the Engineering, Real Estate & Corporate Finance sectors. We currently have active requirements across the island of Ireland and Greater London area. Our experienced consultants all have specific industry expertise enabling us to recruit and match the right people to our clients’ vacancies. The majority of our current live jobs can be seen on the Elysearch & Placement website.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: €58,000.00 to €65,000.00 /year