Project Quantity Surveyor
Project Quantity Surveyor - Dublin
Elysearch & Placement have been retained by an expanding QS consultancy practice, Dublin based.
The practice directors have established themselves as industry leaders in the services they provide and this is borne out by the calibre of clients they retain, and level of repeat and negotiated clients they work with.
The services they provide range across various Quantity Surveying disciplines such as:
- Development feasibility studies
- Contractor and Consultancy procurement
- Cost Planning
- Bill production
- Cost Managements and Cost Engineering
- Contract Administration
- Project and Development Life Cycle Costing
- Specialist Value Engineering Services
- Legal and Contract Advisory Services
- Capital Allowances Appraisals
- Contractual and Cost support to Clients / Finance Houses / Contractors.
Due to their expanding workload they now have a new opening for an ambitious Quantity Surveyor with consultancy side experience.
The successful candidate will be working alongside one of the company's senior staff on a portfolio of projects with high-end Commercial Development and Institutional investment clients.
Experience wise the ideal candidate will have between 3 and 6 years post-graduation experience and if not already chartered will be working towards this. We would also welcome applications from candidates with more or less experience.
APC and CPD support are provided and further professional development and study are actively encouraged.
Please apply to firstname.lastname@example.org Tel: 01 533 1833
All applications are treated as confidential