Senior Project Manager
Senior Project Manager
One of the Global leaders in the provision of Project Management solutions to the Construction and Property Market require a Senior Project Manager in order to facilitate their continued growth.
Their current Client portfolio includes:
- Government Agencies
- Semi State Bodies
- Private indigenous and international Development Organisations
- The Pharmaceutical Industry
- and Institutional / Corporate Investment teams.
They are actively involved in the following Sectors, nationally and internationally:
- Civil Engineering and Infrastructure
- Commercial Development
- Residential Development
- Pharmaceutical / Tech
- Corporate / Office fit out
- Retail and Leisure.
Desired attributes / experience of applicants include:
- A core background in Engineering (Civil/Structural/Mech or Elec) or Surveying (Building or Quantity)
- Preferably have Chartered Status; this however is not a prerequisite.
- Ideally have a minimum of 8 years post-graduation experience, 5 of which will be in Project Management.
- A proven track record in Client / Stakeholder Management both pre and post contract.
- Have a sound understanding of a variety of procurement strategies, and an in-depth knowledge of the Irish / British construction industry.
Our Client Offer:
- Real opportunities for progression within the organisation.
- A varied and challenging working environment. You will not be afforded the opportunity to work in a variety of sectors across the company portfolio of clients adding variety to your working life.
- A Competitive base salary with a corporate benefits package.
This position is a permanent, full time role key to the future development of the division, it will not be offered on a contract or self-employed basis.
Elysearch & Placement are an Executive Search & Recruitment Consultancy offering permanent staff and contract solutions to clients across the Engineering, Real Estate & Corporate Finance sectors. We currently have active requirements across the island of Ireland and Greater London area. Our experienced consultants all have specific industry expertise enabling us to recruit and match the right people to our clients’ vacancies. The majority of our current live jobs can be seen on the Elysearch & Placement website.