Graduate Quantity Surveyor
Graduate / Assistant Quantity Surveyor
Based in North Dublin
Apply to email@example.com
We currently have a client seeking a Graduate Quantity Surveyor or Assistant Quantity Surveyor to join their growing team in Dublin.
The successful candidate will get an opportunity to work on exciting Public and Private projects across various sectors including; healthcare, industrial, commercial and hotel and leisure industries.
The position will have a structured approach, designed to support and train to the next level.
Description of Role:
- Provide assistance to Senior Staff for pre and post contract quantity surveying services.
- Assistance in the Preparation of Tender Documentation.
- Measurement of Bills of Quantities.
- Assistance with Cost Plans and Reports
- Plan, organise and control own workload under supervision
- Ensure the quality and timeliness of service delivery to clients
- Provide full efficient and effective services in all technical and contractual aspects of professional practice
- Minimum Degree qualification or higher
- Enthusiastic, motivated individual required
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to use time productively, maximise efficiency and meet challenging work goals
- Possess ability to work well as part of a team and independently
- Assistance with APC mentoring and training.
- Salary commensurate with experience
- Generous annual leave
- Work/Life Balance policy
- Pension scheme
Elysearch & Placement are an Executive Search & Recruitment Consultancy offering permanent staff and contract solutions to clients across the Engineering, Real Estate & Corporate Finance sectors. We currently have active requirements across the island of Ireland and Greater London area. Our experienced consultants all have specific industry expertise enabling us to recruit and match the right people to our clients’ vacancies. The majority of our current live jobs can be seen on the Elysearch & Placement website.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent