Finance Manager - Financial Services
asset management firm seeking Finance Manager for finance team.
Reporting to Head of Finance Europe & Australia. A superb opportunity for a
qualified accountant who can work independently.
Our client are one of one of the largest Investment and Asset Management firms globally.
function of the role is to provide financial support to management and play a
key part providing accurate, timely information whilst improving processes.
Support the Head of Finance, take ownership for:
- Statutory & Regulatory reporting for Irish operation
- Timely review of monthly reporting and finance pack (outsourced) and suggest improvements to strengthen reporting and financial control.
- Responsible for local Accounts Payable – forward to Corporate for payments.
- Oversight of transfer pricing methodology.
- Review and implement corporate policies for all entities in Ireland.
- Compliance with Internal/External regulatory and capital requirements.
- Work closely with tax team for all tax matters.
- Manage relationship with Auditors, support audit planning and queries
- Preparation of key financial information for Board review
- Ad hoc tasks as required
Systems: Workday and HFM
Financial Services experience advantageous
The role is based in Dublin but there will be requirement for some travel to London.
For further details please apply to John Kangley - firstname.lastname@example.org or call 01 533 1833
All applications will be
Elysearch & Placement are an Executive Search & Recruitment Consultancy offering permanent staff and contract solutions to clients across the Engineering, Real Estate & Corporate Finance sectors. We currently have active requirements across the island of Ireland and Greater London area. Our experienced consultants all have specific industry expertise enabling us to recruit and match the right people to our clients’ vacancies. The majority of our current live jobs can be seen on the Elysearch & Placement website.