Building Surveyor - Chartered
Building Surveyor / PM - Dublin
MRICS / MSCSI Building Surveyor / PM – Dublin
Join an expanding team in Dublin and gain the experience and personalised learning support you need to take your career as far as you want it to go.
On behalf of our client we are seeking an ambitious Building Surveyor/ PM with Local Market experience to support a growing Dublin team in delivering project-monitoring solutions. Our clients Consultancy offering is based in six offices across the UK, one in Ireland and offices throughout Europe too, providing expert support to international lenders and investors. With significant funds from Asia, the US and the Middle East now flowing into European and emerging markets and specifically Ireland, demand for our client’s expertise is high. Their team work alongside investors to ensure they understand the assets they are investing in, mitigate risks and how to maximise equity returns. For lenders, the challenge is to manage the risks and deliver greater certainty around investments and loan facilities.
• Undertake and deliver Development Monitoring and Technical Due Diligence reports for funder and investor clients.
• Review individual elements of a project at the Development Monitoring initial report stage and experienced in reviewing risk during the monitoring phase of the project.
• Co-ordinate Due Diligence Technical reports prepared by others and collate overall risk assessments for each individual element, taking into account the impact of separate elements on the overall project.
• Be client facing and engage with clients on a regular basis to build relationships as part of a business development strategy.
• Represent the company in a professional and diligent manner at all times.
• Ensuring all information is available for the successful completion of projects.
• To liaise with other managers to ensure efficient financial control resulting in projects being cost effective.
Our client are leaders, both locally and internationally in the services they provide. They strive for excellence and their levels of repeat business are testament to their service delivery. This is a growing business unit in its early stages with an ambitious management team. They are looking for equally ambitious surveyors to join them and assist in further developing their service offering and client base over the coming years.
All applications will be treated as confidential. Apply to John Kangley email: [email]firstname.lastname@example.org[/email] Phone: 01 533 1833