Development Project Manager
Development Project Manager - Real Estate Developer
We are currently retained by a large indigenous Real Estate Investment and Development firm to identify a suitably qualified/experienced Project Manager to deliver initially deliver two high profile developments on their behalf. There is a significant secure pipeline of work following on from this.
They boast an impressive and diverse portfolio across real estate sectors including Residential and Commercial and internally manage the full development life cycle services from inception through design management procurement and construction phase management.
This new role, reporting internally to the divisional director will initially lead the development of two schemes with a residential bias on behalf of the investment stakeholders from post-acquisition stage through to the eventual hand over of the completed development to the end user, be they tenants or owners. While these projects are ongoing the successful applicant will be working closely alongside the Development Director bringing further schemes through the planning and preconstruction design phases.
This is a demanding role, working in a dynamic agile environment. Our client hire "the best of the best" and in return they offer a varied, fast paced working environment with a mix of prestige flagship projects.
Acting as Employers Agent the successful applicant will be responsible for:
· Keeping the management fully informed on programme and budget performance and ensuring that they are fully aware of all their obligations in a timely manner throughout the development process.
· Selection and appointment of all required sub consultants, planning teams, design teams, service providers and construction contractors.
· Manage and coordinate the design team activities through the planning, design and construction phase.
· Coordinate and manage all interfaces with planners, utility service providers and other statutory instruments.
· Administration of all contracts on behalf of the client.
· Oversee construction activities to ensure that agreed contractual, quality, cost and programme standards and requirements are being met.
· Hold the appointed construction and design teams strictly to the terms of their contract with specific emphasis to Quality.
· You will be required to demonstrate significant experience in the delivery of large scale construction projects in a technical capacity with a minimum of 5 to 10 years post grad experience of same.
· Degree Qualified and ideally have achieved chartered status or be working towards this.
· Experience of technical report writing.
· Proven ability in planning and coordinating activities on multi million euro construction projects.
· Excellent communication skills both verbal and written.
· Be a leader of people and teams. You will be required to demonstrate your ability to lead large multi discipline teams.
· Ability to work well and be a leader within a team environment and under pressure.
· Good IT skills, ideally with a knowledge of AUTO CAD, BIM and project planning software.
Our client are based in a central Dublin location and are offering a significant base salary with a benefits package and significant scope for advancement.
All applications in strict confidence. Apply to John Kangley email@example.com
Elysearch & Placement are an Executive Search & Recruitment Consultancy offering permanent staff and contract solutions to clients across the Engineering, Real Estate & Corporate Finance sectors. We currently have active requirements across the island of Ireland and Greater London area. Our experienced consultants all have specific industry expertise enabling us to recruit and match the right people to our clients’ vacancies. The majority of our current live jobs can be seen on the Elysearch & Placement website