Director - Cost Management
Director – Cost Management
Our client is seeking to recruit an exceptional individual to lead their Cost Management function. As an established organisation with a considerable reputation and profile within the Irish market they boast enviable levels of repeat business with a diverse range of clients and projects. Over the past number of years our client have successfully sought to further diversify their client service offering and this has seen their business grow and evolve in a managed and sustainable manner.
· Raise the profile and brand of our CM service offering in the market place
· Further develop and implement a Strategic Business Plan for growth in revenue and market share with a clear sector focus
· Lead our existing key client relationships with regard to CM services
· Create new client and consultant relationships and opportunities in the market place
· Lead, develop and expand talent
· Be accountable for P&L performance
· Lead on excellence in service delivery
· A Chartered Quantity Surveyor with an excellent reputation within the Irish market
· Track record of engaging and influencing clients at a senior level
· Considered an expert in their current capacity
· Significant experience in the Dublin and Irish market including management of key client accounts
· Clear understanding of and ability to implement strategy for growth, with clear relevance to the Dublin and Irish market context
· Strong influencing and people management skills with experience of developing teams –collaborative with a ‘one-business mind set’
· Clear aptitude for business development; an established senior network in the market
· Demonstrable reputation for challenge, innovation and continued improvement
· Ability to contribute at an ‘executive’ level within the business leadership
· Understand the importance of building relationships with the client, understand their needs and proactively shape responses to achieve client objectives
· Leads and motivates others to participate and contribute, is technically expert, provides necessary direction and inspires high performance
· Demonstrates understanding of commercial business drivers, and ensures that work and projects are carried out in alignment. Contributes to the development of business opportunities
· Communicates clearly and effectively in written and verbal communications, building confidence and trust
The salary and package offered will be such as to attract the right candidate. Aside from the monetary benefits our client will be in a position to demonstrate the opportunities available to the successful candidate within the business in the short, medium and long term.
This is a significant and important hire within the business and our client are aware that it will also be a significant move for the successful candidate but they feel confident they have the client portfolio and supports needed to deliver success for the candidate and success for the business.
To discuss this role in more detail please contact John Kangley; firstname.lastname@example.org 01 533 1833 or Tom Noonan;01 533 1832.
All contact and enquiries will be treated in the strictest of confidence.