Procurement & Supply Chain Consultant
Dublin or Limerick
Procurement and Supply Chain Consultant
Location: Limerick or Dublin
Our Client are an indigenous Irish Consultancy that provide procurement and supply chain management services and advice to a wide range of clients in both the Public and Private Sector. This is a growing part of their overall business and the successful applicant will work alongside two of the company directors in a client facing capacity growing the business with particular emphasis on increasing their market share with public sector and semi state bodies. As the business unit develops further with a growing team of line reports further opportunities for career progression will present themselves.
Skills & Qualifications:
- Degree & Chartered Institute of Procurement & Supply ( CIPS ) qualified.
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in Supply Chain with particular emphasis on Public Sector Procurement and Supply Chain experience either directly or from a consultancy environment.
- Ability to build lasting relationships at a senior level both with clients and colleagues across business sectors.
- Hands on experience of successfully delivering end to end projects
- Have and aptitude for business and the ability to spot opportunities and convert them to revenue.
- An in-depth knowledge of Supply Chain and Procurement best practice.
- Track record in delivering value.
- Ability to foresee business and operational challenges across Supply Chain functions.
- Excellent communication skills and presentation skills.
- An Irish based and owned organisation
- A proven track record of promoting staff within the business to senior management positions
- Have a supportive progressive working culture with an emphasis on a positive work life balance.
- Further professional and educational development are actively encouraged and supported by the company.
To discuss this role further and details of my client company please apply with a current CV to [email]firstname.lastname@example.org[/email]