Head of Sustainability
Head of Sustainability – Dublin
Our client are a large international organisation with a significant footprint in Dublin with further expansion plans over the coming years. Based in the heart of the city, with excellent transport links our client offer a modern working environment, utilise cutting edge technologies and actively encourage staff to maintain a positive work life balance.
As the “Head of Sustainability” within the organisation the role will have two a lines of accountability, service delivery and internal management and reporting.
The successful candidate will be responsible for building the “business line” with significant support at board level locally and Sustainability leads from other international locations within the business. Our client are looking for an ambitious, credible candidate with excellent leadership and networking skills but most importantly a passion for sustainability and environmental aspects of the real estate and construction industry.
This is a hands on role, but as the role becomes established in the business you will be charged with recruiting, developing and leading a team within the business. As the team expands the candidate will be afforded opportunities for advancement/promotion within the company.
The successful candidate will be a natural leader, have proven business development skills, have an aptitude for business management, a passion for sustainability, be a problem solver, have the ability to prioritise and have excellent reporting skills.
- Responsible for leading sustainability advisory services across company business lines and the full real estate life cycle.
- Provide expert advice and lead all internal and external stakeholders on matters relating to sustainability.
- Develop, nurture and maintain client relationships.
- Identify and convert business leads / opportunities across a range of real estate sectors throughout the property lifecycle.
- Recruitment of staff, management and leadership of the team and financial management of the team’s performance and business offering.
- Provide support to other business lines within the organisation with regard to matters of sustainability.
Degree qualified ideally chartered with an appropriate professional body.
- Experience an knowledge of sustainability methodologies BREEAM, LEED etc..
- A proven track record in achieving set targets
- Proven presentation, project management and business management skills.
- Ideally a minimum of 8 to 10 years post grad experience within the sustainability sector.
- Knowledge of Well Building Standard, Fitwel and GRESB, EPRA reporting standards.
Please apply confidentially to John Kangley with a current CV.
Telephone 01 533 1833 -- Email firstname.lastname@example.org
A full client specification will be available to suitable interested candidates.
Our client offer a competitive base salary, significant bonus scheme, pension plus other corporate benefits.
Elysearch & Placement are an Executive Search & Recruitment Consultancy offering permanent staff and contract solutions to clients across the Engineering, Real Estate & Corporate Finance sectors. We currently have active requirements across the island of Ireland and Greater London area. Our experienced consultants all have specific industry expertise enabling us to recruit and match the right people to our clients’ vacancies. The majority of our current live jobs can be seen on the Elysearch & Placement website.