Head of Sustainability
Head of Sustainability – Dublin
One of our clients a large property development firm head quartered in Dublin wish to appoint a Head of Sustainability.
Coming from and Architectural / Engineering of Property related background we are looking for a professional, ambitious hard working individual to challenge the status quo and deliver innovative solutions and drive the delivery of the most efficient and sustainable schemes possible within the economic constraints of the market utilising the latest technologies.
Our client are already to the forefront of the market with regard to the delivery of sustainable developments and see this appointment as key to them maintaining this position going forward.
The Directors and Shareholders are driving the sustainability agenda within the company and engage leading design teams, energy companies and suppliers with the support of their finance teams to deliver the next generation of buildings.
· Experience and knowledge of sustainability methodologies BREEAM, LEED etc..
· Experience in Real Estate / Construction is essential and Degree Qualified and ideally chartered
· A proven track record in achieving set targets
· Proven presentation and project management skills.
· Ideally a minimum of 8 to 10 years post grad experience within the sustainability sector.
· Knowledge of Well Building Standard, Fitwel and GRESB, EPRA reporting standards.
For further details please apply confidentially to John Kangley with a current CV.
Telephone 01 533 1833 -- Email email@example.com